Revelation Chapter 22.
“And he showed me the river whose waters give life, sparkling like crystal, flowing out from the throne of Elohim and of the Lamb through the middle of the broadway of the city; also, on either side of the river was the tree of life with its twelve varieties of fruit, yielding each month its fresh crop; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing and the restoration of the nations” (Rev. 22:1-2 Amplified Version).
“There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of Elohim, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. Elohim is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved” (Ps. 46:4-5). It seems like the river described in Revelation chapter twenty-two is the source of all the streams instead of what we find on earth, where the streams flow into the river.
Elohim planted the tree of life in the Garden of Eden (Gen. 2:8), which had the ability to perpetuate life and the tree of knowledge of good and evil as the test. After the fall, Elohim placed an angelic guard at the tree of life to prevent man in his fallen condition from eating of that tree (Gen. 3:24). As a result, there has been no human being that has had access to everlasting life.
Only Yahuwah is immortal (1 Tim. 1:17), and also His Son, Who was given immortality after His resurrection. “I am He that lives, and was dead; and behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen” (Rev. 1:18). Yahushua could not have died if He had had immortality before He came to this earth! All the redeemed who are resurrected or are alive at the return of Yahushua will be given immortality. “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory” (1 Cor. 15:52-54).
In the earth made new, we will once again have access to the tree of life with its “twelve varieties of fruit,” and its leaves, we are told, are for the “healing and restoration of the nations.” The tree of life grows on either side of the river and could be joined together by its branches above the river.
There is nothing limited with Elohim; what He can imagine, He can create! If you look around at the works of Creation, you will see what a wonderful imagination He has! I long to drink from “the river whose waters give life" that proceeds “out from the throne of Elohim and the Lamb!” Pure, clean, unpolluted water which sparkles like crystal - how refreshing, and we are told it “gives life.”
“And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of Elohim and of the Lamb shall be in it; and His servants shall serve Him” (Rev. 22:3, emphasis added). “His servants shall serve Him.” Being someone’s servant is not always a bad thing.
In Deuteronomy 15:12-17, we read, “and if thy brother, an Hebrew man, or an Hebrew woman, be sold unto thee, and serve thee six years; then in the seventh year thou shalt let him go free from thee. And when thou shalt send him out free from thee, thou shalt not let him go away empty: thou shalt furnish him liberally out of thy floor, and out of thy winepress: of that wherewith Yahuwah thy Elohim hath blessed thee thou shalt give unto him. And thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt, and Yahuwah thy Elohim redeemed thee: therefore I command thee this thing today. And it shall be, if he say unto thee, I will not go away from thee; because he loves thee and thine house, because he is well with thee; then thou shalt take an aul, and thrust it through his ear unto the door, and he shall be thy servant forever. And also unto thy maidservant thou shalt do likewise” (emphasis added).
Yahuwah had instituted merciful and gracious laws which the nation of Israel was to follow in the Promised Land. The laws are a reflection of Who Elohim is. Elohim had told Israel, “Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people" (Deut. 4:6).
They would have been a "wise and understanding people" if they had followed and obeyed what a wise and understanding Elohim had given them, but they did not. A Hebrew man that had sold himself to another Hebrew could, after six years of service, refuse to be set free and could voluntarily make himself a perpetual servant to that man.
What would cause someone to do this? Only love! “Because he loves thee, and thine house, because he is well with thee.” We are not talking about slavery here; we are talking about a love for someone to whom you would be so devoted that you would choose to remain his servant forever. When a man or a woman is treated with such kindness and goodness that an individual would prefer to continue to be a servant forever, we see something decidedly out of the ordinary. Serving someone voluntarily is something done out of devotion to a good and kind master, in which his servants willingly serve him.
So it is with Yahuwah Elohim! Men choose to be servants of Elohim due to their love and devotion to Him, and the benefits are out of this world! But Satan is a harsh taskmaster, and his subjects are often caught in a web from which there is apparently no escape. I do not want to give you the impression there is no escape once one has become Satan’s slave. Yahuwah can set free a slave to Satan if we but call upon Him. I know this to be true because He set me free! To serve Satan and sin is the worst type of slavery. “He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me” (Ps 18:17).
“In Thy presence is fullness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore” (Ps. 16:11). What those pleasures and joy are, we are not told, but Elohim has said to dwell in His presence will bring His creatures “fullness of joy” and “pleasures for evermore!” The illuminating light and the warmth of His presence will fill our entire being with utter delight and ecstasy. Some have experienced the presence of Elohim while living here on this earth.
A lie Satan has twisted from the truth is about who will dwell in everlasting fire. “Who changed the truth of Elohim into a lie” (Rom. 1:25). “The sinners in Zion are afraid: [The righteous have no reason to fear for they have made their peace with Elohim and are at one with Him.] fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? Who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings? He that walks righteously, and speaks uprightly; he that despises the gain of oppressions, that shakes his hands from holding of bribes, that stops his ears from hearing of blood, and shuts his eyes from seeing evil; he shall dwell on high” (Isa. 33:14-16, emphasis added).
Psalm fifteen asks, “Who shall abide in Thy tabernacle? And who shall dwell in Thy holy hill?” (Ps. 15:1). This Psalm uses language similar to what is written in Isaiah 33:14-16. The righteous will live with Elohim, Whose presence is a “consuming fire” to sinners but will bring joy and pleasure to the righteous. It is a “consuming fire” (Heb. 12:29) in the presence of sin and not an eternal tormenting fire.
“And there shall be no more curse” (Rev. 22:3). Yahushua experienced the loss of His Father’s presence when Elohim hid His face from Him as He became sin for us (2 Cor. 5:21). This brought Yahushua unbearable agony, and His heart burst as a result of that loss of intimacy with His Father. “Reproach hath broken My heart; and I am full of heaviness” (Ps. 69:20). But no more will that curse be upon man for “Elohim Himself shall be with them, and be their Elohim” forever (Rev. 21:3). Those who have gone through the loss of a loved one, whether by death or by divorce know what a heartbreaking experience separation can be. The only thing gained from eating from the "tree of knowledge of good and evil” was the knowledge of evil which we who have lived on this earth have experienced for ourselves and that Elohim never intended for us to know or experience.
“And they shall see His face” (Rev. 22:4). We have not only been denied the presence of Elohim since the fall of man, but we have not been able to look upon His face. What joy we will experience when we behold His face in all of its glory, power, and love!
“And His name (Yahuwah) shall be in their foreheads” (Rev. 22:4). Satan cannot originate anything good; only sin had its origin with him. He tries to copy what he sees Elohim doing. Someday, Satan will come as the “man of sin” and try to copy Yahushua, Who came in human flesh. He will attempt to dwell with humanity as did the “Son of man,” but he will use fear and intimidation to coerce humanity into receiving his name or "the number of his name . . . in their right hand or in their foreheads” (Rev. 13:16-17).
Not so with Elohim’s servants; it will be their privilege and honor to have Elohim’s name (Yahuwah) in their forehead. All the inhabitants of the Universe will know who these servants of the Most High are. Elohim and His Son will honor them in ways that we cannot begin to imagine.
The redeemed will not be arrogant or rude. They will be meek and lowly, always dealing with others as they would want to be dealt with, and always remembering to deal with others as Elohim has dealt with them. “Therefore all things whatsoever you would that men should do to you, do you even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets” (Matt. 7:12). The Golden Rule, which sums up "the law and the prophets," will be practiced throughout eternity by Elohim’s redeemed children. If you took all that is written in the Bible and boiled it down, this is what would remain. It is the very essence of Elohim's Word!
In addition to being Elohim’s servants, we are told we will also be “priests and kings unto Elohim” (Rev. 1:6). “And they shall reign forever and ever” (Rev. 22:5). What has been promised to the redeemed will now become a reality. “These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country” (Heb. 11:13-14). Daniel 2:44 reads, then “shall the Elohim of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people . . . and it shall stand forever.”
“And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and Yahuwah Elohim of the holy prophets sent His angel to show unto His servants the things which must shortly be done. Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keeps the sayings of the prophecy of this book” (Rev. 22:6-7, emphasis added).
Revelation begins with nearly the same words. “The Revelation of Yahushua Messiah, which Elohim gave unto Him [Yahushua does not have foreknowledge as His Father does.], to show unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass: and He sent and signified it by His angel unto His servant John: who bare record of the Word of Elohim, and of the testimony of Yahushua Messiah, and of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that reads, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand” (Rev. 1:1-3, emphasis added). What has existed only in the promises of Yahuwah will, at this time, become reality. "Yahuwah of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed so shall it stand” (Isa. 14:24).
Only Elohim can foretell what will happen in the future. This is one of His unique characteristics that we cannot understand. John 14:29 reads, “And now I have told you before it comes to pass, that, when it is come to pass, you might believe." When the promise becomes reality, it will be like when one awakens from a dream. "Yahuwah is not slack concerning His promise . . . but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance” (2 Pet. 3:9, emphasis added).
He longs for us to be with Him throughout eternity, and it breaks His heart when people reject Him and His offer of salvation, knowing the sacrifice He and Yahushua have made for our redemption has not been appreciated and accepted. He will not torture the lost forever!
It is “the goodness of Elohim that leads thee to repentance” (Rom. 2:4). Everyone who will be on the earth made new will have been led to repentance because they will have been won over to Elohim by His love and the truths brought out in the Bible. “Yahuwah hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee” (Jer. 31:3, emphasis added). O, I wish we could understand and take it in what is being said in this verse.
In Revelation 3:20, Yahushua is pictured standing at the door knocking, waiting for our invitation to allow Him to come in, so He can work the changes in our minds and lives that will fit us for heaven and the earth made new throughout all eternity. He values our “free will and intelligence” so highly that He will not force Himself upon us. He reasons with us. “Come now and let us reason together” (Isa. 1:18). Elohim is very reasonable.
Elohim has spared nothing to bring us to our senses and eagerly awaits our invitation. In the story of the Prodigal Son, we see illustrated what the heavenly Father has gone through for the redemption of humanity. We often focus on the son but fail to see what the father in this parable goes through while his son is absent from him. With a longing and aching heart, the father watched for the return of his son. Unlike an earthly father, our heavenly Father knows what we are going through while being apart from Him. And when the estranged son "came to himself," he realized his father's servants were better off than he was, and he was willing to return and become a servant to his father. His father would have nothing of it and restored him to the position of his son. All the while the son was away from him, the father's heart was longing for the return of his son. So it is with our heavenly Father. He longs for the time when His earthly children, who have been estranged from Him, come to their senses and come to live with Him throughout eternity. The estranged son confessed he was "no more worthy to be called thy son." He was now a humbled man and not at all proud or arrogant. The father had a feast for him; the marriage supper of the Lamb. He clothed his son with the "best robe," and He "put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet." "For this My son was dead” (Luke 15:11-32).
We are all “dead in trespasses and sins” and need to be “quickened together with Messiah” (Eph. 2:1, 5). If you have never done so, please, I beg of you; invite Elohim into your life. It matters not what your past has been or what your present circumstances are. Elohim will take you just as you are and change you into His likeness so that you may live with Him throughout eternity (2 Cor. 3:18). He longs to do this for each of us. You will never regret making this decision, but it must be your decision.
“And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which showed me these things. Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not; for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship Elohim” (Rev. 22:8-9). Even an angel would not accept the worship of man but directed John to “worship Elohim.” We all are our Father’s creatures Whom we owe our existence to, and He has the right to our worship but will accept it only when it is voluntarily given.
Satan will demand our worship; when someone demands something of me, I am prone not to give it! Someday it may cost my life not to bow down to the fallen angel, but that is nothing when you consider what the Son of Elohim and Yahuwah went through for you and me! “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends” (John 15:13). What love Yahuwah Elohim and His Son have shown to humanity!
When you contemplate the immensity of the Universe and consider how many of those unknown and unseen planets are inhabited by created beings, you have to ask yourself the question the Psalmist asked. "When I consider Thy heavens, the work of Thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which Thou hast ordained; what is man, that Thou art mindful of him, and the son of man, that Thou visits him?” (Ps. 8:3-4). Make sure one day you can ask Elohim what you are to Him.
Elohim had the whole Universe on His side except for a third of the angels and one little planet and its inhabitants. It is on this one tiny planet that the character of Elohim has been seen in all of its fullness unlike it had ever been displayed since the beginning of time when Yahuwah Elohim and Yahushua began the work of Creation. The Universe’s inhabitants had never seen Elohim’s character so fully displayed as when Elohim undertook the salvation of humanity. They had never seen Elohim’s unselfishness, self-sacrifice, mercy, compassion, forgiveness, patience, tenderness, pity, graciousness, kindness, and longsuffering so fully displayed since the beginning of time, and we who have lived on this planet have been the recipients of all that love.
Is it any wonder that we will be singing the praises of Elohim and Yahushua throughout eternity? Everything Yahuwah Elohim and His Son, Yahushua, have gone through for the salvation of humanity will endear the inhabitants of the Universe to their Creator and His Son throughout eternity.
The parable of the one lost sheep tells the story of this planet. We were the one lost planet that wandered away from Elohim’s love and care, and He came in search of us. He did not abandon us when Satan deceived us. All the other inhabitants of the Universe were safe within His fold. When Adam and Eve sinned, they hid from Elohim when He came to visit them. He called out to them.
It was not unlike when parents leave for a time and then return home. The reception or lack thereof by the children who remained behind indicates what transpired while the parents were away, whether they had behaved or misbehaved. We who live here on this planet seem to be naturally fearful of Elohim. Whether that is the result of Adam’s fall or our own lives matters not, but it is not Elohim’s fault, and He comes in search of each of us just as He did with Adam and Eve so long ago. He is searching for you with a Father’s tender and compassionate heart of love.
“And he said unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand” (Rev. 22:10, emphasis added). We understand that the time was not at hand when John received this Revelation of Yahushua around AD 95, for nearly two thousand years have passed since that time. The Revelation of Yahushua was written for our generation presently living on this earth, and everything foretold in that book and in Daniel, relating to our time, will be fulfilled exactly as it has been foretold in the near future “for the time is at hand.”
If these things you have been reading have not yet begun when you read this book, know they are about to begin on April 4, 2027. If they have already started, discover where in the timeline you are, and you will see the future spread out before you. “The days are at hand, and the effect of every vision” (Eze. 12:23).
Scripture assures us Revelation is not a sealed book but is open to our study and understanding. It is the only one of the sixty-six books in the Bible in which a blessing is pronounced not only once but twice upon those who read it. That should tell us how important it is that we understand and know and keep those things which are written therein. You will not be blessed if you do not read it and follow what it is telling you. You can only understand it if you invite the Spirit of Elohim to guide you into all the truth and show you things to come (John 16:13).
When I first became a Christian, I had anticipated the soon return of Yahushua, but forty-nine years have passed, and still, the event I have so long anticipated has not yet occurred. Why? Because all the customs, practices, beliefs, and teachings paganism had incorporated into the Christian belief system during the early centuries after Yahushua’s death had not yet been exposed, and what had been changed had not been restored to its original state. Many things hidden or misunderstood since the fall of man had to be made plain and clear to our understanding. The character of Elohim must be made known to us, so we can make our decisions based on the facts and the truth and not on the misrepresentations and outright lies that have been put forth over the centuries by the father of lies, Satan, and those who are his followers.
“And the times of this ignorance Elohim winked at; but now commands all men everywhere to repent: because He hath appointed a day, in which He will judge the world in righteousness by that Man Whom He ordained [Yahushua]; whereof He hath given assurance unto all men, in that He hath raised Him from the dead” (Acts 17:30-31, emphasis added). Elohim is not going to allow what has been taking place on this planet to continue forever. If we choose to remain willfully ignorant, then there is nothing more that Elohim can do for us. It is your decision!
Also, what Satan had begun in heaven had not yet come to maturity as it will at “the time of the end” when sin will be seen for what it truly is; when sin develops fully into what an evil thing it is.
“Repent you therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of Yahuwah; and He shall send Yahushua Messiah, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which Elohim hath spoken by the mouth of His holy prophets since the world began” (Acts 3:19-21, emphasis added). “The times of restitution of all things” is nearly completed.
Remember, it is the goodness of Elohim that leads, not forces, us to repentance (Rom. 2:4); it is not the fear of being punished that frightens us into heaven.
“For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry” (Hab. 2:3, emphasis added). Our redemption will soon draw nigh (Luke 21:28). I have cherished this promise all these years, knowing that in Elohim’s time, the visions of Daniel and Revelation would be fulfilled. I just never understood them correctly and what those events foretold would be until I began studying them with the Spirit of Elohim as my tutor (John 16:13).
When Yahushua asked His disciples Who He was, Peter answered that "Thou art Messiah [the Anointed One], the Son of the living Elohim" (Matt 16:16). And in response to Peter's answer, Yahushua said to Peter, "Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but My Father which is in heaven" (Matt 16:17). What you have been reading in this book was not “flesh and blood” that revealed these precious understandings to me. It was the Spirit of Elohim that has shown them to me as promised in John 16:13. I did not learn what I have written in a Theological Institution or from any man. “Howbeit when He, the Spirit of truth, is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will show you things to come” (John 16:13, emphasis added).
Soon, the destiny of all humanity will be fixed for eternity, for time is running out. All will have made their decision for life or death. Yahuwah Elohim, with great sorrow, will one day have to pronounce an end, knowing that by not choosing life, most will have chosen death.
When Elohim does "His work, His strange work; and brings to pass His act, His strange act" (Isa. 28:21), it will be entirely out of character for Him. He Who has done nothing but create and sustain life will be bringing life to an end for those who are lost along with Satan in the “lake of fire.”
2 Samuel 15-18 tells the story of the rebellion of King David's son, Absalom. Even though Absalom had been guilty of a horrible crime against his father, when King David heard of his son's death, we read, "And the king was much moved, and went up to the chamber over the gate, and wept: and as he went, thus he said, O my son Absalom, my son Absalom! Would Elohim I had died for thee, O Absalom, my son, my son" (2 Kings 18:33). King David was a hardened man of war who had killed many during his lifetime, and yet when his rebellious son was dead, he wept.
Lucifer (aka Satan) may have been the first being ever created by Yahuwah Elohim and Yahushua and had lived for who knows how many eons of time with Them. Even though he led a rebellion against Elohim's government which will have led to billions of lives being extinguished forever, I cannot help but believe Yahuwah Elohim may shed a tear and probably many more over what He knows He has to do for the security of the Universe. Who will wipe the tears from our Father’s eyes? Sometimes we have this picture of Elohim being without feelings or emotions, and yet we have been created in His image with those same emotions and feelings as a part of our very existence. I have seen a wide range of emotions displayed by Elohim as I have studied and have written this book: love, joy, anger, wrath, sorrow, and so on.
The decree will go forth, “He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy let him be holy still. And behold I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.” (Rev. 22:11-14). Many call the keeping of Elohim's commandments "legalism." Is doing the correct thing being legalistic? Yahushua told us, 'if you love Me, keep My commandments" (John 14:15). "By this we know that we love the children of Elohim, when we love Elohim, and keep His commandments" (1 John 5:2). How can obeying Yahushua and His Father be legalism when Yahushua says to do so is showing our love for Him? Is being faithful to your marriage partner legalism or is it love? We are told that Satan is deceiving "the whole world" (Rev. 12:9). Satan continues to contradict what Elohim has said, just like he did in the beginning with Eve. Do not be deceived! Obedience demonstrates our love for Yahuwah and Yahushua.
The righteous will be doing “His commandments” because they have allowed the Spirit of Elohim to dwell in them, changing their hearts and experiencing the “new covenant” Elohim made with man. “Behold, the days come, saith Yahuwah, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them out of the land of Egypt; which My covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith Yahuwah: but this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith Yahuwah, I will put My law in their inward parts, and write it in the hearts; and will be their Elohim, and they shall be My people” (Jer. 31:31-33, emphasis added). Most of ancient Israel failed to experience this covenant, but all of Elohim’s people at the end of time, whether Jew or Gentile, will have experienced what Jeremiah foretold. What Paul wrote in Hebrews 8:10, he was quoting from Jeremiah 31:31-33.
Psalm 111:10 tells us, “The fear of Yahuwah is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do His commandments” (emphasis added). Ezekiel also wrote of the “new covenant” that Elohim would make with His people and will be experienced at the time of the end. “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you shall keep My judgments, and do them” (Eze. 36:26-27, emphasis added). They will be given a new heart because they have been praying (asking) for it and allowing the Spirit of Elohim to “cleanse you from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9). “Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.” “Create in me a clean heart, O Elohim; and renew a right spirit within me” (Ps. 51:2, 10, emphasis added). These are things only the Spirit of Elohim can accomplish in our lives and what Elohim longs to do for us.
Throughout eternity Elohim will never remind us of our sins, for the former things will have passed away. “He will turn again, He will have compassion upon us; He will subdue our iniquities; and Thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea” (Mic. 7:19, emphasis added); the deepest point in the ocean is 6.831 miles. "He will subdue our iniquities." Only Elohim can “subdue our iniquities.” We are not asked to do something we are incapable of doing. When we realize our great need, we will plead with Elohim to do for us what would be His good pleasure, just as any earthly parent delights to do good things for their children.
Another promise Elohim has made to us concerning our sins is that “as far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us” (Ps. 103:12). The only reminders of our sins will be the scars Yahushua will carry in His body that will remind us of the price He paid for our redemption! “And one shall say unto Him, What are these wounds in Thine hands? Then He shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of My friends" (Zech. 13:6).
Satan is quick to remind us of our sins and often whispers in our ears telling us of them, but Elohim has promised that "if we confess our sins, He [Elohim] is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9, emphasis added). Satan is a liar and does not want us to believe Elohim’s promises to us. We may not feel we have been forgiven, but Elohim is faithful to His Word if we will do what the Word tells us to do – “if we confess our sins.” Satan would have us doubt Elohim, just as he did when he tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden. But always remember that “Elohim is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do it? Or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?” (Num. 23:19).
In conclusion of the matter, we will either believe Elohim or the Devil. "According to your faith be it unto you" (Matt. 9:29). Elohim will do precisely what He says He will do when we have done what He asks us to do. He tells us to ask. Not perform acts of penance or acts of contrition. We are to ask, and we shall receive (John 16:24). Yahushua told us, "Give to them that ask thee" (Matt. 5:42). We can expect Elohim to do the same that He expects of His children!
“And, behold I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be” (Rev. 22:12). All will be done with openness, fairness, and honesty. Each will receive their just reward according to their works, even though it was through Yahushua’s sacrifice that any have the opportunity for salvation in the first place. The righteous who at one time were unrighteous (Eph. 2:1-12) have been transformed into Elohim’s likeness and will reflect His character and not the likeness of fallen man, which we all have inherited through Adam’s fall (Gen. 5:1-3; 2 Cor. 3:18).
“The soul that sins, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him. But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all My statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die [eternally]. [HalleluYah!] All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live [eternally]. Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die [eternally]? saith Yahuwah Elohim: and not that he should return from his ways, and live [eternally]? But when the righteous turns away from his righteousness, and commits iniquity, and does according to all the abominations that the wicked man does, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die [eternally]. Yet you say, The way of Yahuwah is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not My way equal? [Yes!] are not your ways unequal? When a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, and commits iniquity, and dies in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die [eternally]. Again, when the wicked man turns away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and does that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive [eternally]. Because he considered, and turned away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die. Yet saith the house of Israel, The way of Yahuwah is not equal. O house of Israel, are not My ways equal? are not your ways unequal? Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith Yahuwah Elohim. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin. Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby you have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will you die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dies, saith Yahuwah Elohim: wherefore turn yourselves, and live you” (Eze. 18:20-32). It is how you end your life that counts! Yahuwah Elohim Almighty is very fair!
We are warned in Revelation 22:18-19 not to tamper with what is written in the book of Revelation. “For I testify unto every man that hears the words of the prophecy of this book. If any man shall add unto these things, Elohim shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, Elohim shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.”
All should consider the seriousness of these solemn words. It has been with this warning hanging over me that I have carefully, thoughtfully, and prayerfully written this book, knowing the destiny of souls is in the balance. Souls will be saved or lost for eternity depending on their reception or rejection of the truths brought to light from Elohim’s Word and the decisions people make in response to those truths that have been revealed.
Only after years of prayerful contemplation and at the urging of Elohim’s Spirit have I felt compelled to write this book in the light of what I have been made to understand according to the best of my Elohim-given ability. I have felt at times as Paul did: “I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel” (1 Cor. 9:16).
“And He said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and Yahuwah of the holy prophets sent His angel to show unto His servants the things which must shortly be done” (Rev. 22:6, emphasis added).
I consider my calling to be simply that of a humble servant of my Elohim, an instrument in His hands doing what He has asked me to do. He has opened my understanding to these things as I have studied and prayed, and I must be faithful in doing my duty in sharing with you what He has taught me; to prove a faithful steward of the riches entrusted to me by my Master. See Revelation 10:9-11.
Having placed my entire dependence upon the promises of Elohim and of Elohim’s ability to keep those promises, I undertook my studies of the prophecies of Daniel and John. I believe Elohim has honored me in the keeping of His promises, especially as found in John 16:13, in which Yahushua promised to give us the “Spirit of truth” to guide us into all the truth and show us things to come. I have been amazed at what has been shown me and never could have imagined to where my studies would lead. And now the words sound in my ears: Go, Tell the World of Their Danger! To those who will heed the warning, my life will not have been lived in vain!
I say with Jacob, “I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which Thou hast shown unto Thy servant” (Gen. 32:10). I pray you have been blessed as Elohim promised in Revelation 1:3 to those who will read and hear and “keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand” (emphasis added). That blessing is received when one truly understands what is contained in the book of Revelation and acts appropriately on that knowledge!
“Wherefore, sirs [and sisters], be of good cheer: for I believe Elohim, that it shall be even as it was told me” (Acts 27:25).
I join with “the Spirit and the bride” and “say Come. And let him that hears say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely” (Rev. 22:17).
“He which testifies these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Master Yahushua. The grace of our Master Yahushua Messiah be with you all. Amen” (Rev. 22:20-21).
1. Who only are we to worship?
2. Has your understanding of the prophecies of Daniel and John increased?
3. Do you eagerly await the return of Yahushua to put an end to what has been going on in this world and bring in everlasting righteousness?
4. Are you ready to spend eternity with Elohim and His Son?
Answers to the Questions
After Each Chapter
Chapter 2 – Daniel 9
- 1. When did the last seven years of the prophecy of Daniel 9:24-27 begin and when did they end? AD 27 and AD 34
- 2. When did the seventy weeks or four hundred ninety years of Daniel 9:24-27 begin and when did they end? 457 BC and AD 34
- 3. What is prophetic time? When a day mentioned equals a year
- 4. Is the nation of Israel still Elohim’s favored people? No
Chapter 3 – Revelation 7
- 1. From where do the 144,000 come? From the twelve tribes of Israel listed in Revelation 7:5-8
- 2. From where does the great multitude come? From all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues
- 3. What could not be harmed until the 144,000 are sealed in their foreheads? The earth, the sea, and the trees
Chapter 4 – Revelation 8
- 1. What is the first trumpet and what will be affected by it? A meteorite shower – one-third of the trees and all the green grass will be burnt up
- 2. What is the second trumpet and what will be affected by it? An asteroid impact on an ocean – one-third part of the sea became like blood, one-third part of the sea creatures died, one-third part of the ships were destroyed
- 3. What is the third trumpet and what will be affected by it? An asteroid impact on a land mass – a one-third part of the rivers and the fountains of waters were made bitter.
- 4. What is the fourth trumpet and what will be affected by it? one-third part of the atmosphere will be covered by debris thrown into the atmosphere blocking out the sun, moon and stars for an unknown period of time
- 5. What event will proceed these first four trumpets? A global earthquake accompanied by voices, thunderings and lightnings that will set off many volcanoes
Chapter 5 – Revelation 9
- 1. Who is the king, from the bottomless pit, that fell from heaven? Satan aka Lucifer
- 2. How many angels did Satan take with him when he was thrown out of heaven? one-third of the angels – two hundred million
- 3. How long will Satan torment those who have not the seal of Elohim in their foreheads? 5 months
- 4. How many of earth’s inhabitants will be killed in the conflict with Satan and his fallen angels? one-third of humanity – two billion if there are eight billion inhabitants at the beginning of the time of trouble. one-fourth of the inhabitants are killed during the first four trumpets bringing it down from eight to six billion before Satan and his angels kill another one-third of the remaining six billion bringing us to half or four billion inhabitants left
Chapter 6 – Daniel 2
- 1. Who alone has the right to change the times and the seasons? Elohim
- 2. Who alone can show what is going to happen in the future? Elohim
- 3. Does Daniel chapter two have anything to say about the future of this world? Yes – there is going to One World Government put in place, and it will divide the world into ten “kingdoms”
- 4. How does Elohim communicate to the people in this world? Through His prophets who are given dreams and visions that are found in the Bible
Chapter 7 – Daniel 7
- 1. Who is the “little horn” pictured in this chapter? The papacy
- 2. When did the judgment of humanity begin? AD 1798
- 3. What Commandment did the “little horn” think to change? The fourth Commandment
- 4. Did it have the right to do so? No
- 5. When did the “little horn” begin its reign? AD 538 When did the “little horn” have its reign end? AD 1798
- 6. What calendar should you be following if you go by the Bible and Bible alone? Lunar – Solar Calendar
Chapter 8 – Daniel 8
- 1. Who is the “little horn” pictured in this chapter? Satan aka Lucifer
- 2. From what geographical location does he come from? The north
- 3. Who is the “king of fierce countenance?” Satan
- 4. Who is the “first king” of Greece? Alexander
- 5. Who are the kings of Medo-Persia? Darius and Cyrus
- 6. When do the final scenes pictured in Daniel chapter 8 take place? At the time of the end
Chapter 9 – Revelation 4, 5 and 6
- 1. When do the scenes pictured in Revelation chapters four and five take place? AD 1798
- 2. Where do the twenty-four elders come from and what is their purpose? They come from the earth and serve as jurors as the inhabitants of earth are judged
- 3. When did the first seal take place? The early part of nineteenth century
- 4. When did the second seal take place? Early to middle nineteenth century
- 5. When did the third seal place? Middle of nineteenth century
- 6. When does the fourth seal take place? When the first four trumpets are sounding
- 7. When does the fifth seal take place? Soon after the first four trumpets take place
- 8. When does the sixth seal take place? When Yahushua returns
- 9. When does the seventh seal take place? Soon after the redeemed have been taken to heaven
Chapter 10 – Revelation 12
- 1. Who does the woman pictured in Revelation 12:1 represent? The church of Elohim
- 2. Who is the child born of the woman? Yahushua
- 3. Who is the “great red dragon?” Satan
- 4. How long was the woman persecuted? one thousand twohundred and sixty years
- 5. Where did many of Elohim’s children find refuge from the persecution? In the wilderness and in the solitary places of the earth and finally in America
Chapter 11 – Revelation 13
- 1. Who is represented by the first beast in this Chapter? The New World Order (Babylon – the One-world Government)
- 2. Who is represented by the second beast in this Chapter? Satan
- 3. How long will the first beast be in power? forty and two months
- 4. Where is the mark of the beast placed? In the right hand or in the forehead
- 5. Who brings fire down from heaven (sky)? Satan
Chapter 12 – Revelation 14
- 1. What is the message of the first angel? The hour of Elohim’s judgment is come and we are to worship Him
- 2. What is the message of the second angel? Babylon is fallen, is fallen
- 3. What is the message of the third angel? If any man worship the beast or his image, and receives his mark in his forehead, or in his hand the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of Elohim which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation
- 4. How many angels are pictured in Revelation fourteen with messages? Six angels
- 5. What does the Bible say about the 144,000? They are the first fruits, they are without fault, they have the Father’s name in their foreheads, they sing a song which no man could learn, they are not defiled, they have no guile in their mouths, and are redeemed from among men
Chapter 13 – Revelation 10, 11, and 15
- 1. Who is the group seen in heaven before the seven last plagues are poured out? The 144,000
- 2. Who are the “two witnesses” or the “two Prophets” and what will they be doing? They are the 144,000 – they will have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all manner of plagues, as often as they will
- 3. How long will the 144,000 prophesy? one thousand two hundred and sixty days
- 4. How long will the Gentiles persecute Elohim’s people? forty and two months
- 5. Who kills the 144,000 and where will he do it? It is Satan who will kill them and he will do it in Jerusalem
- 6. Who is the angel described in Revelation 10:1? Yahushua
Chapter 14 – Daniel 11
- 1. Who is the king mentioned in Daniel 11:36? Satan
- 2. Who will attack him? The king of the North and the king of the South
- 3. Where will this king set up his throne? In Jerusalem
- 4. Will he have an everlasting kingdom? His kingdom will come to an end
Chapter 15 – Daniel 12
- 1. What event occurs when the heavenly “daily” is taken away? A global earthquake accompanied by thunderings, lightnings, and voices described in Revelation 8:5
- 2. What event occurs on the one thousand two hundred and sixtieth day? the 144,000 are killed
- 3. What event occurs on the one thousand two hundred and ninetieth day? The Abomination that makes desolate
- 4. What earthly and heavenly events occur on the one thousand three hundredth day? The sanctuary is cleansed, the seventh plague is poured out and the probation for humanity and ended
- 5. What event occurs on the one thousand three hundred and fifth day? The special resurrection pictured in Daniel 12:2
Chapter 16 – Revelation 16
- 1. What is the first plague? A noisome (having an extremely offensive smell) and grievous sore upon men, women and children that have received the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped the beast
- 2. What is the second plague? Seas became as the blood of a dead man and every living creature in the sea died
- 3. What is the third plague? The rivers and fountains of water became blood
- 4. What is the fourth plague? Sun is given power to scorch men with fire
- 5. What is the fifth plague? Darkness falls upon the seat of the beast
- 6. What is the sixth plague? Support for the New World Order by Satan is ended and Satan brings havoc on them
- 7. What is the seventh plague? The granddaddy of all earthquakes which is accompanied by voices, thunderings, and lightnings and hail about the weight of seventy pounds
- 8. What will end at the timing of the seventh plague? Probation for humanity
Chapter 17 – Revelation 17
- 1. Who is Babylon? The New World Order establishing a One-World Government
- 2. Who are the ten horns mentioned in Revelation 17:12? Satan’s confederate angels
- 3. How long will the ten horns be in power? “one hour” or a very short time
- 4. Who brings havoc on the New World Order? Satan and his angels
- 5. Who is the beast that “shall ascend out of the bottomless pit?” Satan
Chapter 18 – Revelation 18
- 1. Who will bring judgment upon Babylon? Satan and his angels
- 2. How do the merchants of the earth become rich? “Through the abundance of Babylon’s delicacies” Through the observances of the holidays which originated in ancient Babylon back in the time of Nimrod
- 3. When is the blood of the servants of Elohim avenged? When Satan and his angels take down the New World Order
- 4. When does probation end? When it is said “It is done” during the seventh plague
Chapter 19 – Revelation 19
- 1. What is the “testimony of Yahushua?” The spirit of prophecy
- 2. Who will be the main course for the fowls to eat? “That they may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of all them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great” (Rev. 19:18).
- 3. What will be Yahushua’s new name? No man knows
- 4. Will Yahushua come as a lamb or a lion when He returns? A lion
Chapter 20 – Revelation 20
- 1. How long will the saved stay in heaven before returning to the earth? one thousand years
- 2. How long will Satan be confined to the bottomless pit? one thousand years
- 3. How long will the wicked that were slain at the second coming of Yahushua Messiah be dead before they are resurrected along with all the wicked of the earth? one thousand years
- 4. How does Elohim destroy the wicked? “Fire came down from Elohim out of heaven, and devoured them” in the “lake of fire”
- 5. When does the battle of Gog and Magog take place? After the wicked are resurrected and they attack the New Jerusalem
Chapter 21 – Revelation 21
- 1. Will there be a temple in the earth made new? No
- 2. Will there be any more death, sorrow, or crying in the earth made new? No
- 3. What are the streets of the New Jerusalem made of? Gold
Chapter 22 – Revelation 22
- 1. Who only are we to worship? Yahuwah Elohim Almighty (The eternal self-existent One Who is the Supreme Being of the Universe)
- 2. Has your understanding of the prophecies of Daniel and John increased? Only you can answer this question
- 3. Do you eagerly await the return of Yahushua to put an end to what has been going on in this world and bring in everlasting righteousness? Only you can answer this question
- 4. Are you ready to spend eternity with Elohim and His Son? Only you can answer this question